Bernex is a traditional family-oriented ski resort at the heart of the Chablais massif.
Ecological and practical you access the charming Bernex ski area (19 slopes) by taking a little shuttle train from the village centre.
To improve safety on the Arête slope has been fitted with snow canons.
The ski runs have been improved to provide better quality skiing.
22 runs (4 black, 9 red, 5 blue and 3 green) and 1 beginner’s area.
12 ski lifts (3 chairlifts, 9 drag lifts) and more than 100 snow canons to make artificial snow. A heated picnic room.
The ski domain will be open from 17th of December 2022 to the 26th of March 2023!
The Bernex North-West facing ski slopes will keep all winter sports lovers happy whatever their level. At the Pelluaz’s summit there is a breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc, the roof of Europe awaits the skiers.
Prepare your stay and leave with peace of mind by booking your package.
5-15 yrs. old
16-69 yrs. old
70-74 yrs. old
|Day beginner – access to drag lift of La Mouille||€7||€8.5||€4.50|
Student – day : 20€
|2022-2023||4 persons*||Add. child|
|1 day Bernex||€92||€10.70|
|2 days Bernex||€184||€21.40|
|3 days Bernex||€276||€32.10|
|4 days Bernex||€368||€42.80|
(*) Minimum :
2 adults et 2 children under 18 yrs. old
Additionnal child : under 18 yrs. old
Venez skier sur Les Montagnes d’Évian, le domaine skiable à côté d’Évian et du lac Léman ! Vous pourrez librement skier sur les stations de Bernex, de Thollon-les-Mémises et d’Abondance. Les Montagnes d’Evian comprennent environ 100 km de pistes et de nombreux panoramas exceptionnels !
Forfaits à partir de 5 jours.
For more information contact:
▪ Tel.: +33 (0)4 50 73 62 77
▪ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily: 8:45 am – 4:30 pm
In an emergency contact:
▪ Tel.: +33 (0)4 50 73 62 77 or dial 112
▪ 1st category: €50
▪ 2nd category: €210
▪ 3rd category: €335
▪ 4th category: €685
To cover you if an accident happens, we strongly recommend that you take out insurance! Check the different ski insurance offers to which you can subscribe for the resorts of the Pays d’Evian-Vallée d’Abondance.
▪ Skiers and snowboarders, for your safety, do not stop below moguls or in the breaks in the slope.
▪ Before starting on a run, make sure that it corresponds to your personal skiing level.
▪ Fatigue is the cause of many accidents: stay alert.
▪ If you witness an accident and you raise the alert, clearly specify the name of the slope, the marker number and the type of injuries.
▪ Respect the closing times.
▪ After the runs are closed, snow grooming machines with hidden cables take care of the maintenance.
▪ For obvious safety reasons, we remind you that sledging, and skiing is strictly prohibited on the roads and village streets.
Local shops provide equipment to rent and also to purchase (accessories and clothing). They have quality equipment and are open throughout your stay.
To make life easier remember to reserve your equipment.